OurNewAddress collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- Business Relations;
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions and consumer queries. The information may include:-
- Your name, address, contact number(s) and email address;
- Information about your preference for services we offer from time to time;
- A record of any queries you have made.
Purposes for Collecting the Information
Wherever possible, OurNewAddress collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:-
- To contact you directly about OurNewAddress;
- To reward you for being a loyal OurNewAddress customer;
- To inform you of OurNewAddress Services we think you might be interested in;
- To follow up or pursue any queries you make;
- To conduct consumer research.
How we Manage Personal Information
OurNewAddress is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
OurNewAddress supports permission based marketing. Where consent exists, OurNewAddress may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about OurNewAddress.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by us by calling 1300 696 727 (8am-5pm AEST) to register your details.
Except where you are otherwise notified, OurNewAddress does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. OurNewAddress outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to OurNewAddress, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- Our related companies;
- Organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies;
- Credit reference agencies or other credit providers;
- Government or statutory authorities
that may directly contact you on behalf of OurNewAddress.
Access and Correction of Details
You can access personal information OurNewAddress holds on you by contacting the OurNewAddress Privacy Officer in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request OurNewAddress to correct the information.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact the OurNewAddress Privacy Officer at:-
Address: OurNewAddress Pty Ltd PO Box 1955, Sunnybank Hills Qld 4109
Or, complete the Contact Us form to contact OurNewAddress’s Privacy Officer via e-mail.